Thursday, October 29, 2009

Support Update

I received an e-mail from the RUF main office telling me that my support account is quickly depleting. If I do not raise $3000 within the next few weeks, I will be let go. The total amount needed to finish through the spring semester is $10,000.

Times are tough and people are scared of the economy. I'm scared too. I love my students and I want nothing more than to continue bringing the joy of the Gospel into their lives, just as it was brought into mine. I want to stay here. I'd even like to do a third year in this ministry, but I need to focus on completing this semester first.

Please pray that I would truly trust that God is at work in thia ministry whether He uses me or not. Pray that if it be His will, He would provide the funds necessary for me to complete this semester and next semester at KSU. Praise for the multitude of ways in which He has provoded thus far. Pray that He would give me guidance and wisdom in the decisions I will have to make in the coming months, especially if I cannot raise enough money.

Would you please consider supporting me financially or incresing your monthly support if possible? If you know of anyone who might be interested in supporting this ministry by supporting me, please refer them to me. Thank you!

No comments: