Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Big Box with My Name on It

I've been waiting for this box all week. It's the box that contains all my printed support letters and envelopes and stamps. This box makes it real. I am really going to be an RUF intern. I really am going to be asking people to support me. I really am living out God's plan for my life. I really am going to Kennesaw, Georgia!

I spent part of yesterday searching for roommates to possibly live with in Kennesaw. I have a strong feeling this is going to be a big learning experience. The only other time I've had a roommate was my freshman year in college. We learned a lot from each other that year. All things considered, she was a pretty great roommate. Sharing living quarters is not only cheaper, but it also grows you in ways you can't grow when you're living by yourself and have everything done your way. There is no doubt in my mind that living on my own these past three years has made me selfish and self-centered.

Still, I can't wait!!

No comments: